WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY']
INSERT INTO `wpnm_postmeta` (`post_id`, `meta_key`, `meta_value`) VALUES (5767, '_oembed_97c08f7d3afb7e725009f6c90ff14454', '<iframe title=\"African Black Soap- Must Have | jasmeannnn\" width=\"500\" height=\"281\" src=\"https://www.youtube.com/embed/XqGNZ-KGVrc?feature=oembed\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen></iframe>')
WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY']
INSERT INTO `wpnm_postmeta` (`post_id`, `meta_key`, `meta_value`) VALUES (5767, '_oembed_time_97c08f7d3afb7e725009f6c90ff14454', '1575896646')
What is African Black Soap?
Skin problems are getting more common due to the increasing level of pollution. A lot of people these days have problematic skin and have to take extra care to ensure it looks better. Majority of people use make up to cover the problems what they don’t keep in mind is that it would only last until they take the makeup off. Everything starts with a proper skin care routine, good soaps to moisturizers. To solve your skin problems especially if it’s on your face here is African Black soap which comes in either black or brown shade. It has a lot of benefits for the people who have unpleasant skin conditions.
African Black soap is usually known with the names black soap, anago soap, alata simena, dudu-osun, etc. It has been used for more than decades to heal or to prevent skin problems and is believed that it goes way back in ancient times in Africa.
What does African Black Soap do?
African Black Soap has a lot of benefits for the one who uses it like thinning fine lines on the aged skin, curing skin of early aging which has been exposed too much to sunlight, even out age spots, scars, etc. You can use it to soothe razor bumps. You can also use it on problematic skin conditions like susceptible, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
You can use it simply for keeping your skin healthier as it has some exfoliation properties to remove dead skin and make skin glow. Hence it would leave your skin looking healthier along with feeling healthier.
African Black Soap can be used on any skin colors, types or within any age range. You can also apply your usual moisturizer and makeup after using it on your skin.
Most of the black soaps have a little smell to them which is almost negligible and hence it is suitable for people who have skin allergies or respiratory problems. A few brands add a natural fragrance in their black soap so be aware before you buy it.
Ingredients of Black Soap
African Black soap has some quite interesting ingredients, although it is made just the way soaps are made for centuries. Certain organic matters are converted to ash in the beginning. Later oils are added to the ash to create the soap. Oils and ash are the main ingredient of the black soap and are sourced to market for making a lot of sops in today’s market.
Plants like cocoa powder, palm leaves, shea tree bark, etc are harvested and then sundried. Next, the organic matter is roasted in a metal pot using an even temperature. Oils like coconut, palm, etc are added followed by coking of the mixture for at least one day. Finally, the result you get is the soap. When other ingredients are added or the African Black soap is molded then maybe a few other processes can take place.
African Black Soap for Acne
Acne is not only troublesome for teenagers but many adults too suffer from them in their 40’s. Acne is usually caused by bacteria so if you fail to take care of your face then they might start appearing all over your entire face and upper back. It will become worse if you burst or just scratch them. After a few times, they would leave some scars behind, a lot of people start opting out for different treatments to get rid of them faster.
There are a lot of topical treatments available for acne but hey eventually leaves your skin dry or exposed to medicinal side effects for a long period. The after effects of these treatments don’t even look so good.
Therefore, using a black soap is the best method to clear up acne faster and then you can use it regularly to prevent more of them from coming. It is also simple to use!
How to use African Black Soap?
It is simple to use and the result will be skin healing faster and also a natural healthy glow on your skin. Before using it on your face or body do a patch test on your inner wrist. If there’s no reaction then you are good to go. You can also use essential oils on your skin to keep it moisturized after wash.
- Lather up the African Black soap in your hands using soap and water
- Add 3 drops of any essential oil you want
- Wash your face as you normally do
- Rinse with water and then pat dry, don’t scrub
There’s no need of using additional moisturizer as those oils are already enough.
Precautions and Safety Measures
- You may use your soap in a special way to avoid irritation and redness.
- The African Black soap has little exfoliation properties so you don’t have to use it with a loofah, etc.
- Use your hands when you use this African Black soap on your face if you want to use a cloth then choose the one which is 100% cotton.
- You don’t have to use a lot of African Black soap at once
- Pat dry your skin after wash don’t scrub
- Discontinue the use if you feel any irritation.
- Read the ingredients on the package before buying
- If you’re using it for healing damaged skin then it might take up to a month
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, if it does then rinse immediately
- Don’t use it until you do a patch test
Uses of African Black Soap
The African Black Soap has a lot of benefits and uses. Some of them are listed below:
- Use as a general skin cleaner
- It is great for soothing itch and pain of eczema
- Use instead of your regular soap
- It can even out skin discoloration by sunburn or acne
- It will help to calm dry, itchy and flaky patches from psoriasis
- Controls overactive oil glands
- Unclogs clogged pores and keeps them clean
- Helps to get rid of blackheads
- It can soothe the burns and bumps caused by razor during shaving
- It can control bad body odor
- Cures fungal infection on any part of the body
- Helps to minimize fine lines and wrinkles on the face
Disadvantages of African Black Soap
There are not many disadvantages of African black soap except for a few like:
- Damage to gastrointestinal soap
Very few people have reported this problem and scientists believe that it is due to the presence of cocoa in the African black soap
Again it might be caused due to the presence of caffeine in cocoa used for making black soap. So people who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid using African black soap.
- Allergic Reaction
There is almost 0.1% chance of getting an allergic reaction by using African Black soap.
Opinion on Black Soap
Well, the African Black soap comes with a load of benefits and uses. Though there are a very few disadvantages like it can dry up your skin more if your skin is already dry, allergic reactions in some cases, etc. Almost all the disadvantages or side effects are negligible and you can also consult a dermatologist before using it on your skin especially if you are already undergoing some treatment.