What is Lipodrene?
Lipodrene is a weight loss pill which claims to suppress your appetite, burn fat and boost metabolism. Lipodrene is produced by the Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It’s a US-based company which was founded in 1994. The company has maintained a very good reputation as it abides by the current food manufacturing practices laid by the FDA. Lipodrene has been on the market for 15 years and people who are aware of the Lipodrene recognize it as a yellow hexagon pill. This product especially targets the most stubborn fat areas like abs, hips, thighs, buttocks.
Have you ever thought that just popping a pill would aid in your weight loss process? Or it will help you stay energetic during the workout? Apparently, the boring diets and the sweaty workouts aren’t enough for weight loss. That last inch or those few kilos aren’t just ready to shed! Well, people, we understand, if there was just some way out and just cut you a slack for all the hard work you have done, for all the extra miles you have made. Let’s discuss if Lipodrene is worth your money.
Ingredients in Lipodrene:
Lipodrene has a lot of stimulants. Lipodrene has a proprietary blend of Thermo-RX and Extend-RX technologies 557.5mg.
- Ephedra extract 25mg: Ephedra is a stimulant substance that is now banned us the U.S due to its side effects. It increases the metabolism and could aid weight loss, but it is not safe or legal.
- Acacia Rigidula Extract leaves (yielding 125mg Phenylethlamine alkaloid including methylsynephrine, B-Phenylethylamine, and N-methyl-Bphenylethylamine):
This plant is found in Texas, Mexico and Africa, supposedly contains over 40 active compounds. Some of the compounds increase the metabolism as well as the process of lipolysis in the body.
[sc name=”Phen Q review”]
B-Phenylethylamine: It’s known as PEA. This ingredient is derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. It increases alertness, concentration and focus. It’s also known to enhance mood.
Phenylethylamine HCL: This is also known as PEA. It’s obtained from the amino acid phenylalanine which again increases the focus, concentration, and alertness in the body.
- 25mg Synephrine HCL:
There were numerous studies related to this where the subjects mentioned that they notice a stable metabolism rate and good energy levels along with moderate weight loss.
- Green Tea extracts 45 Mg EGCG
Green tea is high in the group of antioxidants called catechins. There are a lot of studies which has claimed that catechin increases the process of thermogenesis in the body. While caffeine increases the energy levels in the body boosting the metabolism after the intake.
- Hoodia extract (cactus)
This plant extract was eaten traditionally in the south African bush to suppress appetite.
- Cassia Nomame Extract (plant)
Cassia Nomame is an herb from China which was used in the folk medicine as a diuretic. The inclusion of this extract helps in the suppression of appetite and helps in fat burning.
- Naringen (fruit)
This a compound found in grapes. This compound tastes bitter and makes the effects of caffeine last longer than it’s supposed to be. There are researchers which have proven that it enhances the lipid i.e. fat metabolism in the body.
- 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL
L-5-hydroxytryptophan: It’s more commonly known as 5HTP. 5HTP is used by the body to make serotonin. Serotonin plays a vital role in regulating mood. Some studies on animals have also shown that it reduces the appetite as well as boosts the mood.
- Yohimbe extract (bark)
there are studies related which noticed increased in blood concentration of free fatty acids which increases the rate of lipolysis.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (100mg)
numerous studies have shown that caffeine boosts energy levels and alertness as well as mildly boosting the metabolism.
As I mentioned before there are a lot of stimulants in Lipodrene, which aids in weight loss but also should be taken with caution if you are using it for the first time. When all these stimulants combined together there are chances that along with the benefits there might be some side effects.
This product wasn’t just thought up overnight. The final product was based on reviewing 100’s of studies from the journal and clinical trials. Two big journals studying the ingredients in Lipodrene were:
- University of Chicago international journal of obesity.
- American journal of clinical nutrition New England journal of medicine
They both stated that “This technology is unmatched by any other weight-loss or fat burner product currently available.”
Benefits and side effects of Lipodrene
Benefits of Lipodrene
Lipodrene tips the scale downward and helps users reduce their body fat by revving the metabolism, supplying more energy for the activities. It also suppresses the appetite to keep the fatty foods at bay. Lipodrene increases the lipolysis in the body which helps in burning the fat. As it curbs the appetite along with this it keeps up your energy to perform tasks. It also improves the mood as it keeps you up with the energy.
Side effects of Lipodrene
There are a few ingredients which are banned because of the severe side effects which include irregular heartbeats, seizures, increased blood pressure, muscle disorder, headache, loss of appetite, anxiety, dizziness, etc
Because of the caffeine, you may also notice headaches, increased in urination, dehydration, heart palpitations, jitteriness and sleeping problems.
Yohimbe has been linked with irregular or rapid heartbeat, stomach upset, tremor, agitation bloating, rash, nausea and vomiting.
But of course, all these side effects are noticed in rare cases and also if the dosages are not taken as per recommended.
Dosages of Lipodrene
Weight loss pills should always be taken with precautions and as per recommended. Lipodrene recommended dosages are 1-2 tablets in the morning and 1 tablet after lunch. It’s strictly advised not to exceed 4 tablets a day. The results may take time to be evident enough so it takes up to 8 weeks. It’s suitable for both men and women.
- I have mixed feeling of Lipodrene. I noticed how my heart was racing, even I was calm and just sitting down. I eventually ended up returning the product due to my symptoms. I did, however, noticed a difference in the appetite and did not snack much during the day. I would not recommend this product to those sensitive to caffeine.
- I use the product as an appetite suppressant. Especially during the say when I am at work. It works okay, not as great as Lipo 6, I tried to switch it up, but I do not think I will purchase again.
- I believe in this product. It worked for me right away. At first, I didn’t see any results until the following week. That is when I have seen the results. I have been using this product for two years now. I lost 80lbs the first year. Then I got really sick. Which I gain 60 lbs back. This time I have lost 25 lbs in less than two months. Now I’m working on losing more weight. I love this product.
- This products works. But be careful taking it. I took 2 caps the first time and got really jittery. Basically, you feel like you are on some kind of illegal drug. I also got a very bad headache the first night and lasted until the next day. Be very careful when using.
- These work very well for me, also the service and order went very well, very happy with my purchase, hope to be able to order more in the future! Very happy with the product! Thank you!
- I absolutely love Lipodrene, they give me energy and without the shakes. Help curve my appetite also. I definitely recommend!!
- I definitely feel the thermal effects and increases heart rate. It gives me the energy to spend my 1-2 hrs at the gym every day with the bonus of elevated mood. It also decreases my appetite significantly. Just be careful because it’s not for everyone. If you are sensitive to stimulants then this may not be the best choice. Otherwise, I definitely recommend it!
When it comes to weight loss pills, it just helps you in supporting the weight loss process and should also follow some sort of exercise regime along with a healthy diet. Well, we have seen all the sides of Lipodrene and yet the product is good.
Overall, Lipodrene is not a bad weight loss product but if you want to spend your money, we recommend other weight loss pills.
[sc name=”Phen Q review”]