WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY']
INSERT INTO `wpnm_postmeta` (`post_id`, `meta_key`, `meta_value`) VALUES (7972, '_oembed_4f40d2337b96ddaa78fcd6ce4e5981dd', '<iframe title=\"Clenbuterol - the real deal- Educational purposes only!\" width=\"500\" height=\"375\" src=\"https://www.youtube.com/embed/5VfBQCU_I3g?feature=oembed\" frameborder=\"0\" allow=\"accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture\" allowfullscreen></iframe>')
WordPress database error: [Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY']
INSERT INTO `wpnm_postmeta` (`post_id`, `meta_key`, `meta_value`) VALUES (7972, '_oembed_time_4f40d2337b96ddaa78fcd6ce4e5981dd', '1573620465')
What is Spiropent?
In recent times sports like bodybuilding have taken the concept of physical perfection to a new level. It seems like over the last couple of decades athletes have been pushing their bodies beyond the limit of what only exercise and diet can achieve. In such a competitive environment athletes need supplements that can help them burn excess, persistent fat, and give a better definition to their muscles. However, most performance enhancing drugs and steroids especially have a lot of side effects associated with them. Thus athletes are always in the pursuit of a drug that can give them great results without wreaking havoc on their body.
This is where Spiropent enter the picture. Its active ingredient is Clenbuterol which is not an anabolic steroid but rather a thermogenic stimulant which is similar to ephedrine. It binds to your fat cells and activates the beta-androgenic receptors of the body. These receptors which are linked to our nervous system cause the metabolic rate to shoot up. As a result, the body ends up dropping weight really quickly. Weightlifters, bodybuilders, competition athletes, and even coaches promote the use of Spiropent. In this article, we’ll try to ascertain why that is the case.
[sc name=”natural steroids”]
How to administer it
Spiropent comes in two forms, tablets and syrup and both have the same effects, both beneficial and detrimental. The drug needs to be taken in what is described as a pyramid scheme wherein you start with a low dose, then increase it gradually, before tapering it down till you stop. For syrup you should begin with around 20 to 40 mcg per day and work it up towards 80 to 160 mcg per day, the increase should be spread over 2 to 3 days. In case of tablets, you should start with 1 to 3 tablets a day for the first week, and then take it up to 3 to 6 tablets a day for the next two weeks.
While Spiropent is quite safe, always remember to consult your physician before using it. Spiropent should be taken first thing in the morning, as it is known to pump the body full of energy from the moment it enters the body. It should be cycled in order to prevent insulin resistance and to achieve the best possible results. The idea is to take it for three weeks and to keep off it for the next three. It is important, to begin with, low doses and to end with low doses, with the middle part of your cycle having the higher dosage. In order to get the best results, Spiropent should be stacked with other muscle building supplements or steroids. It is also very important to have a strict diet plan and an exercise regime in order to extract all the benefits of Spiropent. Also since it inhibits water retention, it is very important to increase your daily water intake in order to ensure that you don’t get dehydrated and end up facing problems due to it. Anecdotal evidence suggests that it is more effective to take Spiropent before a steroid cycle than after.
Benefits of Spiropent
Spiropent is one of the most popular performance-enhancing drugs with bodybuilders and athletes. It is used regularly to unlock the true potential of the body. Some of the benefits of Spiropent are:
- Fat burning capabilities – Spiropent is almost a miracle drug when it comes to fat burning. It is popular in the bodybuilding community precisely for that reason. It binds specifically to fat cells and increases metabolism rate in order to help athletes drop weight in a safe and effective manner.
- Muscle definition – Along with fat burning another huge advantage of Spiropent is that it promotes lean muscle development. It tightens the muscles, thus giving a more lean and defined look, which is what bodybuilders who are about to walk into a competition need. It also increases the energy levels which help in improving the overall motivation of athletes to work harder.
- Appetite suppression – Spiropent is known to suppress appetite in its users. This is great news for bodybuilders who have competitions and need to be on a strict diet in order to be able to display their well-defined muscles. This is also a good news for people who are trying to lose weight and are not necessarily on as strict a diet as bodybuilders, but who don’t want to binge eat, or overeat.
- Lack of side effects – Spiropent is extremely popular amongst bodybuilders for the reason that it has no side-effects. Most of the performance-enhancing drugs used by athletes have detrimental effects both in the short and the long term. However, Spiropent does not come with such problems and can be used to unlock the maximum potential of the body.
- Treatment of other conditions – While Spiropent’s main clientele is the bodybuilding fraternity and athletes, it has been found recently that it can also be used in the treatment of other conditions. A study recently concluded that it can be used to help patients with chronic reversible airways obstruction. The study described it as a long-term and cheap alternative to current medications.
Drawbacks of Spiropent
However, not everything about Spiropent is a plus. There are a few trade-offs just like every other performance-enhancing drug. The drawbacks associated with Spiropent are:
- High cost – Spiropent is one of the costly performance-enhancing drugs on the market. Given the fact that it has to be taken for a period of three weeks, it really does drive up the overall cost of the bodybuilding program that you are on. Add to it the fact that the active ingredient Clenbuterol is not particularly costly to synthesize, it means that you are paying for the intangible value of the brand, and not necessarily a better product.
- Availability of alternatives – Spiropent has a laundry list of alternatives available. As mentioned above all of them have the active ingredient Clenbuterol, and thus they all work in a similar manner with some tolerance in the proportion of effectiveness. What a user should check is if the Clenbuterol is formulated by a legitimate pharmaceutical provider.
- Increase in body temperature – Spiropent works by increasing the body temperature and thus burning fat. Now while this seems like an easy thing to do, it also means that an overdose of Spiropent can easily cause the body temperature to rise dangerously. Other side effects include headaches and high blood pressure.
- Insulin resistance – While Spiropent does not create a hormonal imbalance it does a lower sensitivity to insulin. However, this resistance is built over a period of time and not immediately. Thus when taken for long it delays the weight loss process. As a result, Spiropent has to be cycled through the system in order to avoid diminishing results, and chances of overdose.
The overall verdict of Spiropent is that while it is a great drug it should be taken when all other alternatives have been used. As mentioned already there are other, cheaper alternatives available that basically give the same results. However, it cannot be denied that Spiropent is an established brand and has become almost synonymous with Clenbuterol, which is the active ingredient. Thus the brand value of the drug points to a certain faith that users have in it. No matter what you choose to use, do remember to do a thorough research of all the alternatives available, and have a talk with your physician before starting a cycle.