What exactly is Titan gel?
In the day and age of the Internet and readily available information, a new fear has gripped men of all ages. The size of their genitalia is suddenly a huge factor that they have to consider. Partly due to media representation, partly due to misinformation, men are suddenly very conscious about their size and are in frantic search of products that can help them increase the size, either lengthwise or widthwise. And where there is a demand, the market will create a supply.
This is the intersection of economics and insecurity is where Titan gel enters the picture. It is a product that claims to put on substantial size on your penis in just two weeks. The claims state that the effects begin from the first week itself, and are visibly noticeable to you and your partner. The erections are prolonged and sensitive thus giving you a great experience. It is said that Titan gel is the best-kept secret of the adult film industry.
How to use Titan gel
Titan gel is to be used daily, and usually right before any sexual activity. It should be applied to the entire genitalia. Also, there is no need to use water or any other solvent before applying it. It should be applied daily even in case of absence of sexual activity. It is good to use it for a month and then check the results.
Titan gel is an aqueous gel that is easily absorbed by the skin. It dilates the cavernous bodies and veins in the genitalia. As a result, there is an increase in the size, both immediately, and when used over a period of time.
[sc name=”male extra”]
Ingredients of Titan gel
The ingredients of Titan gel are not easily available on the Internet. However, after some research, we were able to find some of the ingredients, or at least the most probably ingredients. These ingredients are:
- Gingko Biloba – Gingko Biloba also called gingko or maidenhair tree is a tree native to China. It has been used for treating various problems like cognitive functions, high blood pressure, and muscular degeneration. It has been used in traditional medicines for a very long time.
- Gingerol – Gingerol is the active ingredient of ginger and closely related to capsaicin and piperine the active ingredients in chilies and black pepper. Both of these ingredients have been used traditionally in order to boost the libido amongst both men and women. Gingerol is said to have a similar effect on people.
- Muira Puama Extract – Ptychopetalum is a Brazilian flowering plant that is native to the Amazons. While it has multiple uses, it is particularly sought after for its properties of remedying erectile dysfunction. It is said to help in increasing libido, stamina, and fertility in men.
- L-Arginine – L-Arginine is an amino acid and by itself doesn’t help enhance sexual performance. However, it is a precursor to Nitric Oxide, a component that helps in getting erections.
- Guarana – Guarana is a climbing plant native to the Amazon basins. It is a natural central nervous system stimulant and helps prevent fatigue and keep mental focus. It also jogs metabolism along while burning fat cells. It is also said to satiate you thus stopping you from over-eating.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a trace element found mostly in green leafy vegetables like spinach. It plays an important part in the diet. It helps in regulating the metabolism of the body and provide an overall sense of well-being.
Benefits of Titan gel
Titan gel has gained a lot of popularity since its launch. Against all the claims that it makes, there are some benefits to consider when thinking about male enhancement medications. Their benefits are:
- Better than alternatives – Currently there are only three options available for penis enlargement. The contraptions and penis pumps are the first alternatives, and surgery is another alternative. However, both of these options are fraught with their own challenges. They can cause serious harm if used incorrectly. Thus gels are a much better option and Titan gel falls in this category.
- All natural ingredients – Titan gel claims to have all natural ingredients. Usually, medications with all natural ingredients are a safer bet as they don’t cause allergic reactions or harmful side effects. In general, the trend in the male enhancement market is towards natural products, and Titan gel falls perfectly into it.
- Positive customer reviews – Titan gel has been receiving quite positive customer reviews from customers on the Internet. While there is always a question of the veracity of the review, the fact that there are more positive reviews than negative means that it actually has the trust of customers.
- Availability in a wide number of countries – Titan gel is currently available in a lot of countries like United States of America, Spain, Romania, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines etc. Since it is available in a large number of countries and is not banned by their regulatory bodies it can be inferred that Titan gel is definitely safe.
- Better overall experience – Titan gel works on a lot of aspects of the male genitalia in order to give a better overall experience. It stimulates blood circulation to give harder and longer lasting erections; it increases the libido, and also helps to achieve more intense orgasms. As a result, Titan gel ends up improving your sex life to a large extent and helps you satisfy your partner.
- Cash on delivery – Titan gel is available on cash on the delivery model. This is extremely important so that you can check the contents without paying upfront. This potentially saves you from all the hassle of incorrect product delivery, or faulty packaging. sss
Drawbacks of Titan gel
However, not all things about the Titan gel are appreciable. There are certain aspects that have to be considered before using it. Some of these drawbacks are:
- Ingredients not listed – The ingredients of Titan gel are not listed and cannot be easily found. The claim of not using any chemicals or additives cannot be substantiated in the absence of an ingredient list. Also if there is a substance that you are allergic to, you now cannot know it beforehand.
- No clinical study – Even though Titan gel claims to be completely natural, it would have boosted confidence if it was clinically tested for effectiveness and side effects. However, at the moment there are no such clinical studies that can either corroborate or contradict the claims of Titan gel.
- The effectiveness of ingredients – The ingredients known are those that have no bearing on the size of the male genitalia. They have been used to cure erectile dysfunction in men, traditionally, but there is no evidence either proved or anecdotal to suggest that they have any effect on the size.
The final verdict is that you might want to try it once before either choosing or rejecting it. The claims of Titan gel do seem to be quite tall and it seems dubious where or not they can be fulfilled. However, at the same time, there are no known side effects of the gel. This is potentially huge when you consider that the male enhancement market is full of products either natural or synthetic that cause a lot of problems. We suggest that you have a chat with your physician and try it out for yourself.