1234 Diet Drops Overview
If weight loss were easy, there wouldn’t be a massive industry dedicated to it. There are so many scam products on the market, which even if you have good intentions, it’s easy to get lost down a path that ends up causing more harm than good. Which is why, when it comes to weight loss, every person really should research the right product and plan for themselves. This way the journey is fulfilling and filled with success.
There are so many kinds of weight loss products out there – meal replacements, supplements, powders, and drops. One product that is part of the weight loss industry and is under the spotlight here is the 1234 Diet Drops.
What are 1234 Diet Drops and how do they work?
As the name suggests, 1234 Diet Drops are a weight loss supplement that helps suppress appetite. 1234 Diet Drops go hand in hand with a diet. The diet has dieters eating a low-calorie diet, and it spread out over 4 phases.
The 1234 Diet drops work in tandem with a diet that can last either three weeks or 6 weeks depending on your needs and goals. The basic layout of the phases remains the same regardless of the duration. The only difference is that the diet phase of the six-week program is longer. The drops much are taken every day, three times a day. Ten drops should be placed under the tongue before each of your three main meals. The phases work in the following way:
- Phase 1 (Loading) – For the first two days you would take the diet drops as instructed and then eat high-fat foods.
- Phase 2 (Diet) – For the prescribed number of days according to the duration of your diet plan, you would take the drops as instructed and then begin and maintain the low-calorie diet by using the food list for help. This phase will last 20 days for the three-week program and 41 days for the six-week program.
- Phase 3 (Stabilization) – At this point, you can choose to stabilize or repeat the first two phases depending on whether you have reached your goals. If you decide to go ahead with stabilization, it is recommended to stop taking the 1234 Diet Drops and slowly begin increasing calorie intake. Slow is the key word because going back to a normal diet after being on a calorie restrictive diet is a sure fire way to put all the weight back on. Slowly transition to higher calorie healthy food and carefully monitor your body to any reactions such as bloating when you eat certain kinds of foods, etc.
- Phase 4 (Maintenance) – This is the final phase and would require you to keep track of calorie intake and food choices so that you don’t end up back on square one.
Who makes 1234 Diet Drops?
One of the first things you see on their website is that 1234 Diet Drops are “proudly made in the United States of America,” the company that makes 1234 diet drops is Creative Bioscience. Unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of details about the company that makes it on the 1234 Diet Drops website because Creative Bioscience has its website. The company does possess Good Manufacturing Practice certification, and third-party testing of the product is done to ensure good quality product. The company is known for its customer-centric approach and exemplary service as well as using a natural and vegetarian-friendly approach to developing a new product.
A lot of important information about the 1234 Diet Drops is available on both websites.
Ingredients in 1234 Diet Drops
1234 Diet Drops uses a short but effective list of ingredients to help suppress appetite while on a 1200 calorie diet. These ingredients include:
- L-Ornithine – this is said to help with the body’s elimination process and promote elimination of ammonia from the body. It is also believed to help increase efficiency in the way the body consumes energy.
- L-Carnitine – This amino acid has been known to help with the way the body metabolizes protein and produces energy. Dieting can be stressful on the body because you are depriving it of at least half of the calories it was used to consuming, L-carnitine is believed to help ensure normal body function
- L-Arginine – Another popular ingredient in many fitness supplements, this ingredient is a precursor to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is wonderful for the body; it promotes a healthier blood flow which in turn means better immunity, better muscle growth, faster recovery time, etc.
- L-Glutamine – Another powerhouse of an amino acid which has been known to have restorative benefits and to promote the healthy circulation of nitrogen in the body which is necessary for day to day body maintenance and metabolism
- Maca – This ancient Peruvian root has been used for many years as a way to help boost physical performance by providing the body with better energy and stamina. It has also been used to help boost the immune system.
- Niacin – This ingredient is used to help the body with digestion and promote healthy skin and a healthy nervous system
- Beta-Alanine – This ingredient is believed to provide muscle support and helps increase endurance.
- Rhodiola – Helps promote good mental health and helps the body cope with the stress of dieting.
- Astragalus – this ingredient has antioxidants that have been shown to help protect and support the immune system. It helps promote overall good health.
There are some cool things about getting on board with the 1234 Diet Drops and diet plan. One of the better things is that unlike other competitors with similar products and diet plans often have dieters cutting their calories to 500 -800 calories on a daily basis. This is unhealthy and starvation. With only 500 – 800 calories per day, it is near impossible for the body to receive all the nutrition it needs. 1200 calories per day are STILL on the low side, but it is far more sustainable, and if you’re clever about choosing your foods, you will not be left feeling hungry. This is one of those cases where you need to plan ahead.
All the important information, along with lists of allowed foods, how many calories each food has is all listed on the website. There isn’t a diet plan per say as there is a loose structure to the phases along with a recommendation of all the foods that are allowed on a diet. You are then free to make your own meal plan while using the list and calorie content as a reference, this allows you flexibility, and if you spend time studying the food list, you should be able to go about creating your own meal plan. You could probably do it without buying the drops. This also works as a disadvantage and has been mentioned below.
The website offers recipes and a lot of information on the instructions. It also appears to be heavily customer-centric, and that means your concerns will always be addressed by the company, and that is never a bad thing.
Finally, the way the phases are laid out, the plan caters to long-term goals and maintenance to keep the weight off.
Things to watch out for
A weird thing that these diet drops do is talk about 1200 calories like it is a high amount. It is highly likely that without the drops, at 1200 calories you could easily lose weight by using the calorie deficit and restriction method safely. At the same time, this makes it better than some of its competitors who offer diet plans of 500 – 800 calories per day, a dangerously low amount.
Although the drops are an appetite suppressant, and the details of active ingredients are readily available online, it is difficult to imagine how the above ingredients are supposed to help suppress hunger. So while the diet itself might be a good way to go about a calorie restrictive method of dieting, the drops may not contribute much more than some ingredients.
These ingredients are also not specified in amounts, so it’s difficult to tell whether they are effective in all the great things they are meant to do.
Finally, this is both an advantage and a disadvantage depending on how you choose to see it. The website is very open about its plan and product, the phases and list of allowed foods and their calorific information are readily available on their website. This means you can probably take up the diet plan without even buying the drops. The possible disadvantage here is that there is no specific meal plan to follow. You are given instruction and lose guide of how the phases work, and that’s about it. For people who need more help and instruction, this might not be a good option. Planning ahead is important to the success of this meal plan, but the flexibility it offers in letting you choose based on your needs is also an advantage.
Final Say on 1234 Diet Drops
There are some good things going for this particular product and their diet plan, and that is the good ingredients in the drops, albeit questionable regarding quantity and hence efficiency. Another great thing is the open transparency about the diet and its phases, regardless of purchase it is available to all. This means you could probably give this diet a try without buying the drops with the option of buying them later to see if they help with the results. While the reviews are mixed about the efficiency of the drops themselves, it is not as expensive as some other competitors and at $55 it might be worth a shot.