What is Noxitril?
Sexual performance is one of the primary health concerns of people, mainly in males. However, it is still considered a taboo, which is why it does not evoke the discussion that is required. A variety of drugs and supplements arrive in the market that claims to do wonders, but most are simply fake promises.
Noxitril is a new drug in the market of male enhancers that claim to transform your sex life from the bottom to sky-high. But does it really deliver on its promises, or is yet another false product? Here is an in-depth review:
Noxitril is a male enhancement drug that primarily aims to improve the testosterone levels in males. It also aims to improve sex drive and libido in men. It is marketed as a safer alternative to Viagra, with all the benefits and no serious side-effects. It claims to be all-natural, using ingredients that are known to have a positive impact on the sexual health. The product goes further and promises to deliver improvement in the overall health, including blood pressure, weight, and stamina.
How does Noxitril work?
Noxitril works over a prolonged period of time by introducing a blend of ingredients in the body. These ingredients boost the testosterone levels and thus improve the sexual health of men. Other ingredients affect other functions of the body, like blood circulation, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
What are the ingredients?
The ingredients of Noxitril follow more or less the same pattern as other male enhancement drugs:
- Ginseng: An herb used predominantly in China and neighboring countries for thousands of years, believed to boost the overall mental and physical well-being of a person.
- L-arginine: An amino acid responsible for the formation of protein in the body. It is also said to improve blood circulation.
- Nettle extract: Known to positively affect the urinary system, causing relief in cases of inflammation.
- Tongkat Ali extract: Primarily believed to improve blood circulation and control blood pressure. Also said to improve sex drive
- Maca: A popular herb that is known to increase the libido in both men and women. It also helps to reduce sexual disorders.
- Tribulus Terrestris: An Ayurvedic plant, it claims to boost the testosterone levels in males.
What is the dosage?
The bottle comes with a 30-day supply of the product. You need to take two capsules every day. The duration is not specified, though it generally ranges between 1-3 months. Noxitril must be consumed orally, in the form of pills.
Who should not take it?
Even though Noxitril claims to be an all-natural sex enhancer, people who do not experience any issues with their sex life should not take it.
People under the age of 18 are advised to not use it.
Women should not use it.
What does it promise?
Noxitril makes some very tall claims regarding the benefits offered, like:
- Increase in sex drive and libido, making men last longer in bed with a prolonged erection and intense orgasm.
- Noxitril also claims to reduce the effects of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- It also claims to aid in weight loss. Both Maca and l-arginine are known to increase the metabolism and accelerate the fat-burning process in the body.
- Another claim is that it helps to control diabetes due to the presence of Tribulus Terrestris.
- Due to the presence of ginseng, Noxitril claims to improve the energy level and stamina in the individuals.
- Noxitril also claims to improve the lipid profile and cholesterol levels in the body.
- It also promises to improve the blood circulation and control blood pressure in individuals.
What are the benefits?
The ingredients in Noxitril are substances with known benefits, so their effects are visible, like:
- Most users who used Noxitril experienced an improvement in their libido and found sex more engaging.
- There were some improvements in the stamina of people, in both sexual activities and general routine. People found themselves more energetic than usual.
- Some people claimed to have a lower blood pressure after consuming the product.
- Some Noxitril users claimed that they started losing weight at a faster rate after consuming the product.
- People found sex more pleasurable and orgasms more intense after taking Noxitril for a significant amount of time.
Apart from this, Noxitril consists of mostly natural ingredients, so it does not cause an adverse impact on the body.
Also, the company offers a discount on bulk order of Noxitril.
What are the drawbacks?
Even though Noxitril is all-natural, the individual ingredients caused issues in many people, like:
- Many people experienced hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Some people complained of a low heart rate, a condition known as bradycardia.
- Digestion problems were common in people who consumed Noxitril, like indigestion, upset stomach, bloating and gastric problems.
- Some people also suffered from diarrhea after consuming the product for a prolonged period.
- Noxitril disturbed the sleeping pattern in many users, while some suffered from sleeplessness.
- Many people suffered from restlessness and inability to focus on work.
- Many people complained that they faced no improvement in their sex life whatsoever.
- A headache and nausea were common in people who consumed Noxitril, especially those who took it for the first time.
Apart from this, some complaints were made regarding the company itself, like:
- Users complained that the shipping and handling provide by the company was poor, and some people even received damaged shipments.
- The 30-day supply is rather expensive, costlier than other products that provide similar benefits.
- The product does not deliver instantaneous results and has to be taken for a long time to witness any benefits.
It is also worth noting that in 2015, the FDA included Noxitril in its list of products that were potentially harmful to people due to their side effects.
In the end, Noxitril goes down as another product that claims too many things but fails to deliver on them.
Even though it is marketed primarily as a male enhancement drug, most users found no impact on their sex life. Their libido and sex drive were unchanged, as were their orgasms and erection periods. Even those who saw some improvement termed it as “barely significant”. The product’s claims to cure sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation fall flat as almost no user suffering from these conditions saw any improvement.
Most of the ingredients Noxitril uses are popular due to their use in traditional cultures and do not have much scientific validity. A study in 2015 concluded that maca doesn’t have any significant impact on the hormones. Various studies have proved that Tribulus Terrestris has no impact on the human testosterone levels.
Then, there are the side-effects. While most side-effects are common in male enhancement drugs, some are too serious to be ignored. Bradycardia is a potentially fatal condition, as is diarrhea. Despite the claim of Noxitril to control blood pressure, a significant number of people started suffering from hypertension after they started using the product. Overall, the negative effects of Noxitril far outweigh any positive effects it might have. The acknowledgment of FDA that lists Noxitril as a potentially harmful supplement should be enough to make you convinced.
Bottomline: There is no reason why you should go to Noxitril, where there are similar all-natural male enhancement supplements available in the market with better benefits.