What is Steel Libido?
The causes of low libido are numerous. Sometimes they are physical, sometimes they are psychological, but either way, they affect a large number of men across the world. The physical issues that cause low libido include but are not limited to, low testosterone, prescription medicines like antidepressants or beta-blockers, too little or too much exercise, as well as alcohol and drug abuse. The psychological issues, on the other hand, are most commonly depression, stress, relationship problems or anxiety.
When it comes to low testosterone, the condition easily treatable. Roughly one-fifth of the world population over age 45 suffer from low testosterone. Testosterone replacement therapy is sometimes prescribed as a solution to this problem. However, it is regarded as controversial in many places, since it is quite strong and has a variety of severe side effects. But since it has been proven to boost libido, there are always takers. Most of the time, however, low libido is the result of a combination of physical and psychological factors. So if your sex drive has dropped, seeing a doctor is recommended.
There are some general treatments for low libido, depending on why it occurred. The first go-to is making healthy lifestyle choices. By improving your diet, cutting down on alcohol, exercising regularly and getting enough sleep, it is quite likely that your libido will bounce back. If the low libido is caused by prescription medication, changing to a new one is usually an option.
In the case of psychological disorders, your doctor can recommend therapy or counseling. In many cases, a low libido can mean a lack of connection to your partner. Getting some counseling can help solve the issue.
Simply popping pills like Viagra doesn’t solve the underlying problem. They don’t boost libido, they just give you erections.
Also, severity has to be taken into mind when trying to boost libido. Sometimes it is helpful to simply choose a natural product that can boost performance as well as desire. This is especially useful if the severity of the problem is low.
What causes low libido?
In such a scenario, the Bioperine enhanced Steel libido is the perfect product for you. Steel Libido is a powerful product that boosts your performance as well as your sexual Desire. The ingredients in the formula combine to give you a huge increase in your performance as well as your enjoyment.
The penis is a complicated organ filled with a dense network of blood vessels. This particular network is what Steel libido targets. It supports this network, improving blood flow and strength.
Steel libido also contains targeted nutraceuticals that the human body uses to generate sexual desires and drive. These nutraceuticals, when consumed, provide the necessary chemicals and energy required to build sexual desires and drive.
These nutraceuticals are derived from traditional botanicals that have been used for centuries to boost vigor and vitality. This combination of ingredients provides a huge amount of support for your overall sexual health.
Steel libido also contains a variety of ingredients that not only boost sexual performance but also restore the body’s balance. One such ingredient is nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a naturally occurring compound in the body that plays a vital role in the normal male sexual response. It is produced in the liver and the inner lining of the vascular systems. It allows blood vessels to dilate quicker and better. This increases blood flow to vital organs. By targeting the blood vessel network in the penis, Steel libido boosts the blood flow to that area completely naturally and with no side effects.
Steel libido contains a number of nitric oxide boosters like ginkgo, theobromine and l citrulline. Steel libido is also packed with nutrients in order to maximize physical performance. These nutrients fuel energy production or provide a relaxed yet alert state of mind.
Steel Libido ingredients
L-Arginine – This ingredient is a major booster of nitric oxide production. An amino acid, this ingredient is found in red meat, poultry, fish and dairy products. It can also be synthesized in a laboratory. The main use of this chemical in steel libido is for nitric oxide conversion. The body automatically converts this chemical into nitric oxide, improving blood flow by dilating blood vessels. It also stimulates the release of human growth hormone and insulin among other substances.
- Maca Powder – Widely considered as a superfood, maca powder or maca root, has a number of health benefits which are only now coming into the spotlight. It is considered an adaptogen, that is a herb plant or substance that allows the human body to naturally adapt to stressors like busy schedules, lack of sleep or illness. It boosts male fertility, enhances energy as well as mood and memory, and is rich in antioxidants. This particular ingredient in its pure form is helpful for men as well as women.
- Ashwagandha powder – used for centuries as an aphrodisiac in India, Ashwagandha powder has become one of the most popular Ayurvedic treatments in the Western world. It has rejuvenating properties and can support or revitalize bodily functions, depending on the quantity. It boosts the reproductive system and supports sustained energy levels.
- Epimedium – Widely known as horny goat weed, provides great benefits to the human body. A powerful energy booster, the epimedium extract in this formulation serves to act as an anti-impotence pill as well. It contains a compound called icariin, which acts as a weak PDE5 inhibitor, just like sildenafil, only in a weaker sense.
- Tribulus – Used to treat urinary issues for centuries, this traditional cure has found a new home in Steel Libido. It is believed to contribute to overall health as well as sexual health, and has been used as a dietary supplement to try and increase testosterone levels,
- Yohimbe Extract – Derived from the Yohimbe plant in Central Africa, yohimbine is used to control blood pressure. Due to this, it is believed that it can help with erectile dysfunction, by means of vasodilation.
- L-Tyrosine – A naturally-occurring amino acid, it is used by the body to produce noradrenaline and dopamine, boosting mood and reducing stress levels.
This formulation consists of a number of powerful ingredients, all of which work together to push libido to new heights. But not all the ingredients have been tested completely. While no major side effects have been reported, it is better to be safe. There are significantly better products available on the market to boost libido. Over-reliance on herbal cures often exacerbates the problem in the first place, especially if it is physical rather than psychological. Hence, consult a doctor before taking any of these pills.