What is T3 (Triiodothyronine )?
Using t3 for bodybuilding is incredibly beneficial for our cutting phases, especially when prepping for competition. it is one of the strongest and most useful drugs in a serious bodybuilders arsenal. As T3 Triiodothyronine is a hormone, it shuts down natural production of T3, so you will have to take in more T3 than what a human naturally produces for it to have an effect. Natural production of t3 equals approximately 5-20mcg of synthetic T3 per day. There is a lot of misunderstanding of T3. People claim it burns muscle directly, it will permanently f*ck up your Thyroid and that more = better. All these claims are false and are only spread by uneducated and careless users. T3 works by increasing nutrient use (making the metabolism faster) within the body.
Triiodothyronine contributes to being a thyroid hormone which plays an integral role in the metabolic rate of the human body. It also plays an indispensable role in different digestive functions, controlling muscles, development of the brain and the maintenance of bones. It is recognized to be the active form of thyroxine, the thyroid hormone. Approximately, 20 percent of this thyroid hormone is secreted directly into the bloodstream by the thyroid gland. The rest 80 percent comes from the conversion of thyroxine by kidneys and livers.
How Triiodothyronine can be controlled
A feedback system that involves thyroid gland, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus controls the products and release of triiodothyronine, thyroxine and thyroid hormones. Activation of the thyroid hormones is controlled in different tissues of the body like kidneys, brain, and liver by the enzymes known as deiodinases that converts the thyroxine into an active form known as triiodothyronine.
The production system of thyroid hormone is regulated by the negative feedback loop. As the levels of thyroid hormones rise, they prevent the release of the thyroid stimulating hormone from the pituitary gland and thyrotropin-releasing hormone from the hypothalamus. This system enables the body in maintaining a consistent level of the thyroid hormones in the human body.
How to use triiodothyronine for the purpose of bodybuilding
Usage of t3 for the objective of bodybuilding is beneficial for the cutting phases. They can confer huge benefits when you are preparing for the competition. It is considered to be one of the most useful and strongest drugs in the series arsenal of bodybuilders. As T3 contributes to being a hormone, it aids in shutting the production of T3 in a natural manner. Thus, you require taking it in additional quantities as compared to the amount produced by humans naturally for having the effect. Natural production of this hormone is equivalent to 5-20mcg of synthetic T3 approximately daily. T3 functions by enhancing the use of nutrient and making the metabolism faster within the body.
Side effects of T3 Triiodothyronine
T3 is used for the purpose of bodybuilding like other bodybuilding drugs. However, some side effects are associated with the use of this product. Regular consumption of T3 leads to a rise in the appetite and you feel more and more hungry. You are sure to get so hungry that you may end up putting extra kilos in lieu of losing it. For counteracting this negative effect, it is recommended to opt for a moderate dose of T3. As you intake it moderately, the fat burning effects will still remain high, whereas the side effects can be managed without encountering any hassle.
- As T3 Triiodothyronine is responsible for speeding the metabolism, it may lead to a severe and large calorie deficit and you may end up in burning muscles. This is similar to the situation if you have starved for a long duration. With the consumption of T3, you end up eating more than usual and burning more fat at the same time. As you are not going to starve the body of the essential nutrients, there will not be severe muscle loss.
- Use of T3 can result in major lethargy in the users. This may cause poor workout and a drop in the performance. You will feel drained and there will be a general reduction in the quality of life. With an eye to counteracting this, it is better to cycle the clenbuterol for a duration of 2 weeks, and then continue the same for the next fifteen days with a very low dose. In those days, when you are not intaking clenbuterol, you can go for caffeine for feeling more alert.
- With the discontinued use of the T3, there will be a shut down of the thyroid. Thus, reduction of the calories for a time span of 2-3 weeks after usage will make sure that you are not going to put extra fat. The shutdown is not known to be permanent as you will gain the normal functioning after a time duration of 3 weeks. It is possible to reduce the effect with the aid of cycling clean for the time duration of 2 weeks, as you stop intaking T3 Triiodothyronine.
- Another common side effect is that it makes you look bloated and the muscles tend to look flat. This happens with the removal of glycogen from the muscles and moving the same into the fat. Thus, users may have the wrong notion that they are getting fatter or have lost a lot of muscle. The side effect is going to stop as you stop using the T3 Triiodothyronine.
- T3 has been known to cause a lot of hunger, and more t3 = more hunger. You can get so hungry that you may even out eat the metabolic increase, putting on weight rather than losing it. To counteract this side effect, it’s best to use at a moderate dose where the fat burning effects are still high, but the side effects are manageable. As T3 speeds up the metabolism, it is possible to cause a caloric deficit so large that you will end up burning muscle, just like if you starved yourself for a long period of time. However, T3 allows you to eat more than you usually will while still burning more fat. As you aren’t starving your body of essential nutrients, there won’t be as much muscle loss.
T3 use can cause some major lethargy in its users and hence result in poor workouts, feeling drained and a general decrease in quality of life. To counteract this, people tend to cycle clenbuterol on a 2 week on, 2 weeks off basis with a very low dose. On the 2 weeks off clenbuterol, you can use caffeine to feel more alert. Upon discontinuing the use of T3 Triiodothyronine, your thyroid will be shut down, so lowering your calories for 2 or 3 weeks after use will ensure you won’t put on any fat. The shutdown is not permanent as it will come back functioning normally after 3 weeks. You can minimalist this effect via cycling clean for the 2 weeks after you stop using T3.
Another common side effect is that it makes you look bloated and your muscles look “flat”. This happens by removing all the glycogen from the muscle and moving it into fat or “under the skin”. This can easily trick users into thinking that they have lost a lot of muscle, or even made them fatter. This side effect stops after you are done using T3
How to intake T3 Triiodothyronine for the purpose of bodybuilding
If you are planning to intake triiodothyronine for building body, take the same on empty stomach after waking. It is available in the form of tablets, that are referred to as the Cytomel. They are also known as the research liquid. Dosages should be ranging between 25-50 mcg for staying on the safe side. Thus, side effects will not be prevalent. You can consume T3 for an indefinite period of time. But, with prolonged use of time, it will take more time for the thyroid to start its proper functioning.
Using steroids can help in managing the side effects
An individual can endure dosages that are more than 50 mcg. However, in taking 75-100mcg of triiodothyronine daily can enhance the muscle mass that cannot be stopped by any amount of peptides, SARMs, or steroids. A number of people opt for steroids while intaking T3. T3 plays an indispensable role in boosting the metabolism. There are chances that a person may lose the muscle. Intaking steroids will reduce the amount of muscle you are going to lose. A dosage over 25mcg will require strong SARM like Ostarine, LGD-4033, or steroids.
Well, every bodybuilding drug comes with some negative aspects and there is no exception to the rule here. If you are planning to build body, you can certainly opt for triiodothyronine without giving it a second thought. Intaking T3 in controlled amount can help in managing the side effects. You are sure to find a boost in your performance as you intake T3 in order to win sports.
How do we take T3 Triiodothyronine for bodybuilding
T3 should be taken on an empty stomach upon waking. It comes in the form of tablets known as Cytomel or as a research liquid. Dosages should range between 25mcg and 50mcg to stay on the safe side so side effects won’t be as prevalent. you can use T3 indefinitely, but the longer you use it, the longer it will take for your thyroid to function properly.
Dosages of more than 50mcg can be tolerated by some users, but over 75-100mcg of t3 per day will cause a lot of muscle mass, that no amount of Steroids, SARMs or peptides. will stop.
Should I take Steroids whilst taking T3 Triiodothyronine?
Yes, as t3 speeds up the metabolism, it is possible that you will lose muscle. Taking steroids will help lower the amount of muscle you will lose. Anything over 25mcg will require Steroids or a Strong SARM such as LGD-4033 or Ostarine.