What is Testoboost?
It is absolutely natural to see a decline in testosterone once you hit your thirties, and for your testosterone production, it’s only downhill. Testosterone, being the hormone that contributes to all things masculine, is associated with better muscle building, libido, and a few other things in men. The good news is that most men do not need Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to combat this, using a good dietary supplement that has proven ingredients and a lot of positive reviews can make a huge difference. Testoboost is one of many testosterone booster supplements available in the market, this review will help you figure out if Testoboost is right for you.
What is Testoboost and how does it work?
Testoboost is a testosterone booster dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients. It is a specially formulated supplement that is meant to increase the testosterone levels in men.
Testoboost works by using a blend of natural ingredients like Tribulus terrestris and mucuna prurient to help boost free testosterone in the body. Testoboost works most effectively when it is taken as recommended, which is 2 capsules on a daily basis. The ingredients in this supplement work to increase blood flow as well as testosterone so that you may battle the natural dip in testosterone that many men face with age.
For best results, Testoboost recommends that the 2 daily capsules be taken on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before a meal. Each bottle is a month’s supply and contains 60 capsules.
Who makes Testoboost?
Testoboost is part of the Wow family of health and wellness products manufactured by Pharmagenica Healthcare Pvt Ltd, which is located in Karnataka, India. Testoboost is also marketed by an Indian company called Fit & Glow which is also based out of Karnataka. This supplement is additionally distributed by the American branch of Fit and Glow Inc. which is based in Florida. Fit and Glow markets many health and wellness brands under its umbrella. On the website, it says that to ensure holistic goodness of Wow products are manufactured at a modern manufacturing plant in the foothills of the Himalayas.
Ingredients in Testoboost
While the full list of ingredients is not revealed, the ingredients label on the Testoboost bottle does reveal the dosage and list of active natural ingredients that are meant to boost testosterone production in the body. These ingredients include:
- Tribulus Terrestris – This ingredient is a highly popular one in testosterone boosting supplements, its presence on the ingredients list is not very surprising. A well-proven addition to male performance enhancing supplements, Tribulus Terrestris helps increase blood flow in a way that triggers the release of free testosterone in the body. Unfortunately, the 150mg dosage is on the lower side.
- Mucuna Pruriens – This bean is magical, it has so many uses one of which is boosting testosterone, however at 50mg the dosage is once again too small to really be effective.
- Tinospora Cordifolia – This old world herb has many proven health benefits, however, boosting testosterone is not one of them. It appears this herb is added to the mix to provide a boost to the immune system.
- Withania Somnifera – Also known as Ashwagandha, this popular herb is used in many male supplements to help boost testosterone and increase stamina, immunity, and libido. To be truly effective, it is important to have high-quality ashwagandha.
- Cordyceps Sinensis – This fascinating ingredient comes from a fungus that grows on insects. Technically a parasite, this ingredient is found in mountainous regions of Nepal and Tibet. It has a long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine. It is said to support a healthy sex drive and increase athletic performance. The clinical proof is missing from this ingredient.
- Shatavari Extract – This another herbal ingredient with a long history of use in traditional eastern medicine. But lack of evidence does make one question its effectiveness, still, this an old ingredient that many people swear by.
All in all the list of ingredients is promising, but with only 2 capsules per day with such a low dosage of ingredients might not be the most effective solution to lowered testosterone levels.
In addition to the above ingredients, Testoboost also has Excipients on the label. Excipients are extra ingredients in addition to the active ingredients that make up the body of the capsule. It is not revealed what those ingredients are and what quantities they are present in.
This product claims to increase testosterone, which in itself is just one thing, but the effects of increased testosterone include:
The blend of ingredients tries to create a holistic method of increasing testosterone and overall male performance. When testosterone in the body increases men can notice changes like better ability to build muscle mass, increased mental capacity, elevated mood, more energy, increased stamina all of which leads to self-confidence and an overall boost in health.
Testoboost is specially designed so that the natural ingredients will energize the body for workouts, intensify the bodybuilding process by delivering results and many men find their health overall improves when testosterone levels increase.
Things to watch out for
Right off the bat, there are several red flags about this testosterone booster dietary supplement, the first being that the formula itself seems a rather weak and while it does have some great ingredients that could work, the dosage is not high enough to be effective.
Another red flag that comes across as sketchy is the fact that their website says that Wow products (which must include Testoboost) are manufactured in the foothills of the Himalayas because of its pollution-free environment. The bottle, however, says that the product was manufactured by a pharma company in Karnataka. This weird and obvious lie makes the product come across as pretention and sketchy all in one go.
Finally, on the bottle in the ingredients label, it marks excipients as “QS” which stands for Quantum Satis. What this means is they have not disclosed the quantities of external non-active ingredients that go toward making the supplement long-lasting and for making up the capsules. They have not even mentioned the list of ingredients that are excipients. The lack of transparency about the ingredient list is also quite sketchy.
As with any natural supplement, it is important to check the ingredient list closely and make sure you are not allergic to any. Additionally, because this is a natural supplement, it may not work for some, while being somewhat potent for other users. This lack of consistent results can be discouraging to those who have to do trial and error till they find the right testosterone booster dietary supplement for them. Since we do not know the full list of ingredients, it is difficult to check to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in Testoboost.
Final Say on Testoboost
A good supplement that does what it is supposed to effectively will not need to hide information or make the product sound fancier than it is. With the red flags being as prominent as they are, and a severe lack of honest reviews of the product it is difficult to recommend Testoboost as a potential solution for naturally lowering testosterone levels in the body, but because it is mostly natural, it should be fairly harmless to try. There is far better value for money product of a similar nature that might work better for you, it’s worth doing your due diligence before landing on a testosterone booster supplement that’s right for you.