What is Zipfizz?
Zipfizz is an energy drink supplement. It is manufactured by Zipfizz Corporation. Each tube of Zipfizz consists of 10 gram of calories and 2 grams of carbohydrate. They come in the form of powder. It contains total 25 Vitamins including vitamin Bs, coffee bean extract and green tea extract, grape seed and skin extracts, lipoic acid and caffeine. This powder nutrient mixture also contains electrolytes, antioxidants and minerals. Zipfizz mainly serves sports enthusiasts and they come in variety of flavors like berries, grapes, orange soda, pink lemonade and citrus.
This company is based in Mill Creek, Washington. It was founded in 2003. Zipfizz was previously called Enfission Incorporation and the name was changed to Zipfizz Corporation in June 2006. This company mainly produces and distributes energy drinks all around United States. The powder tubes mainly serve to energize sports athletes and enthusiasts. The drinks are popular for their variety and great taste.
THE MANUFACTURER’S CLAIM
The manufacturers of Zipfizz claim it to be one of the best alternatives to health drinks which are otherwise filled with sugar and caffeine. According to the manufacturers, Zipfizz contains only 100 milligrams of caffeine derived from guarana and green tea leaf extract. They boost the energy levels in our body and makes the drinker more alert. Vitamin B12 in the drink helps to stimulate mental focus and maintain clarity. It also serves to reduce stress. Zipfizz also contains 500 milligrams of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant which supports the immune system. A tube of Zipfizz is said to be equivalent to five glasses of orange juice. All these statements, however, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
There are approximately 4 ingredients in this energy supplement which start with the letter ‘G’.
There are green tea extracts, grape seed extracts, ginger and ginseng root extract. The caffeine content of the energy drink is extracted from guarana seeds. Each tube of the supplement contains about 2500 mcg of Vitamin B12. The recommended value of intake is 41,667 percent. There is 120 milligram of caffeine present in every 4 filled oz. bottle.
- Electrolytes- This product has two electrolytes, potassium, and magnesium. Potassium helps in regulating muscle contractions and nerve impulses. It helps to regulate the overall low of body nutrients and fluids in and out of the cells. It counters the effect of sodium and aids to maintain blood pressure. It monitors the activity of the heart and its blood vessels. Magnesium, on the other hand, is required by all the organs. Magnesium mainly helps to regulate minerals in our body, like zinc, copper, potassium, calcium and others. Magnesium helps to absorb calcium. something all sports people require for energy. Therefore, magnesium and potassium content makes Zipfizz an effective energy supplement drink.
- Amino Acids- Taurine and arginine are the amino acids found in this product. Taurine is effective in maintaining organ and cell function. Both taurine and arginine are known to be useful for maintaining a low level of cholesterol. Taurine is present more in the heart muscles. It is responsible to keep it stable together with the other body fluids. On the other hand, arginine is involved in metabolic processes. It improves fluid circulation and supports the immune system. It is mainly known to have positive effects on male libido. It aids in wound healing accelerates the process of burning fat.
- Antioxidants- Green Tea Extract is highly beneficial due to its antioxidant content. Increased level of antioxidants in the body shield it against oxidative stress. They can also reduce blood pressure and inflammation. Green tea extracts are effective in raising metabolic rates and body temperature. It acts as an energizing agent.
- Minerals- There are about 8 minerals in Zipfizz drink. They are magnesium, potassium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium.
- Vitamins- This milk is a multi-vitamin drink. It contains about 25 vitamins in total. Vitamin B12 is the main one mentioned on the label of the product. All the vitamins are combined in a perfect ratio in this energizing drink. Vitamins we all know are good for multiple purposes in the body. The presence of so many vitamins in this product itself proves it’s efficiency.
GUARANA- THE SWEETENER
Guarana seeds are usually used for brewing a drink. Traditionally, they are used in medicines. In the field of food products, guarana is used to add flavor or sweeten a drink or beverage.
Guarana has caffeine content. They are stimulants derived from tea and coffee. It also has other compounds mixed in them. Guarana improves mental performance. It makes you more alert. Guarana is known to be used for treating low blood pressure. In Zipfizz it only aids in regulating blood pressure. It acts more as a stimulant that reduces physical fatigue in athletes and adds flavor to the drink.
Zipfizz side effects
Apparently, Zipfizz doesn’t tend to have any serious side effects. But it contains ingredients that might cause some issues. The list of probable side effects are given below:
- Dizziness and coordination issue
- Increase in blood pressure
- Pain and Numbness
- Increase in heart rate, especially in children
- A headache
- Dental erosion
People who have diabetes should be careful. It is advisable to ask a medical professional before drinking the solution.
Review on Zipfizz
Some top customer reviews are right here to help you make your choice:
- “These are delicious, and make a good alternative to soda or energy drinks. They still rely on artificial sweeteners, but they aren’t quite as overwhelmingly chemical laden as soda and energy drinks so I imagine they are slightly “healthier” although I don’t delude myself into thinking this is actually good for me. My biggest complaint is that it leaves a stubborn residue behind which takes a bit of effort to clean. Overall, they’re good though and I recommend them.”
- “These are great and work really well. I use these for working out at the gym and I can really tell the difference when I use it.. Plus the fizz part is a nice bonus.”
- “I bought this zipfizz because I wanted to try a new flavor. Definitely gives you that little energy boost you need in the afternoons without the crash or drowsy feeling you get after taking caffeine pills or pre-workout drinks. Flavor’s good, not too sweet, and doesn’t taste too powdery or “fake”.
Overall verdict on Zipfizz
Zipfizz is the best alternative to all other energy boosting supplements. In a way surpasses expectations. Consumers are assured of an advanced formula, low in sugar, with reduced carbohydrate and calorie content. As energy boosting health drink, it doesn’t disappoint in terms of flavor and taste. People who love to work out and are sports enthusiasts will definitely find this drink to be energizing. It also improves the overall immune system. Zipfizz is available widely in stores, markets and online. On Amazon, it can be purchased at an affordable price of $27.99 to $30.99. There are combo packs containing 30 tubes altogether.